What I'm listening to right now. Let me share what I've put on repeat 981273491827 times already ^^
* Time to get back up again and start waaaay back, square one. Walked/jogged for an hour and thirty minutes earlier and my legs hurt like a bitch, but ahah my fault for stopping for nearly a month, tch. It's going to be... hard starting over, but oh well. Even my weight is right back where I started a month ago, haha XD.
* I... better get in 3 posts for Chrome starting next week. My rp mojo is in a rut, maybe my fabulous KHR in poly can help with that ^^ And man, my sins against lanoyee keep on piling .__.
* Why I keep on re-watching Dr. Who, I have no idea, but it keeps me occupied when waiting for downloads to finish and all that. Currently on the "Gridlock" episode, and can I just say that I'm really starting to appreciate Donna Noble (this after watching "Runaway Bride"). Rose Tyler will always have a special place in my heart since she's my first companion, but if I'm going to pick a space-traveling companion, Donna Noble is it! (River Song second).
* I swear I'll start re-watching Ano Hana, Ao no Exorcist and Tiger and Bunny >_<
* Manga-wise: Fairy Tail and HanaKimi (triggered by watching the new HanaKimi live action which... idk, I've yet to download subs for it, but so far I really like the original better :/